Businesses need trademarks to be recognized as the source of the goods and/or services they are selling and/or offering to the public. What separates you from the competition is a name and/or logo that is readily recognized by your customers and prospective customers. Even though imitation is the highest form of flattery, this is not what you should allow or tolerate if you hope to develop and maintain a strong intellectual property portfolio.
Our patent and trademark attorneys understand you will need to act quickly to enforce and protect your intellectual property rights.
- Aerospace, Aeronautics, Aviation
- Advertising & Business
- Agricultural Sciences
- Artificial Intelligence
- Chemical & Biotechnology
- Consumer Products
- Dietary Supplements & Vitamins
- Electronics & Computer Technology
- Energy, Oil, & Gas
- Entertainment & Arts
- Financial Services and Technology
- Food & Beverage
- Internet, Digital Media, and E-Commerce
- Health & Wellness
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Insurance Services
- Luxury Jewelry, Fashion & Apparel
- Manufacturing, Industrial Goods, & Machinery
- Medical Devices
- Pharmaceutical & Biologics
- Plant Based Goods & Services
- Professional Services
- Software, Information & Cloud Technology
- Sustainable energies
- Transportation & Storage
- Wine & spirits
To Schedule a Consultation
If you require in person services in the State of Florida, please contact Alcoba Law Group, P.A.
If you require in person services in the State of Colorado, please contact Alcoba Law, P.A.