Alcoba Law Group. P.A.
2800 Biscayne Blvd., Ste 777
Miami, Florida 33137
Miami Trademark Attorney
Juliet Alcoba, Esq.
A Florida trademark attorney that zealously represents clients in the areas of copyright and trademark law. Ms. Alcoba is an experienced Miami trademark lawyer who advises clients with regards to trademark clearance and registration. She is a Florida lawyer that prosecutes trademarks before the U.S. Trademark Office and represents trademark clients in cancellation and opposition proceedings, before the TTAB. She also helps clients resolve trademark and trade dress infringement disputes.
Ms. Alcoba’s experience in the area of trademark law furthers her ability to assist clients in protecting other types of intellectual property; including copyrights and trade secrets. Her ability to communicate fluently in English and Spanish allows her to draft strong intellectual property agreements. I AM COMMITTED TO PROTECTING AND DISTINGUISHING YOUR BRAND, YOUR PRODUCTS, YOUR SERVICES FROM THAT OF THIRD PARTIES.”
3399 NW 72 Avenue, Ste. 211
Miami, FLorida 33122
Areas of Practice
- Trademark Applications
- Intellectual Property
- Estate planning and Intellectual Property Contracts
- Florida Bar
- Florida International University, B.S. Biology In progress
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D.
- University of Florida, B.S. Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Member
- AIPLA (American Intellectual Property Law Association)
- AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association)