Alcoba Law Group. P.A.
2800 Biscayne Blvd., Ste 777
Miami, Florida 33137
Miami Trademark Attorney
Juliet Alcoba, Esq.
Ms. Alcoba’s experience in the area of trademark law furthers her ability to assist clients in protecting other types of intellectual property; including copyrights and trade secrets. Her ability to communicate fluently in English and Spanish allows her to draft strong intellectual property agreements. I AM COMMITTED TO PROTECTING AND DISTINGUISHING YOUR BRAND, YOUR PRODUCTS, YOUR SERVICES FROM THAT OF THIRD PARTIES.”
Areas of Practice
- Trademark Applications
- Intellectual Property
- Estate planning and Intellectual Property Contracts
- Florida Bar
- Florida International University, B.S. Biology In progress
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D.
- University of Florida, B.S. Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Member
- AIPLA (American Intellectual Property Law Association)
- AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association)