Trademark Recordation Services

Our Trademark attorneys perform trademark recordation services before the U.S. Deparatment of Customs and Border Protection (CBP).  CBP assist trademark owners police and monitor their trademark upon the owner’s trademark recordation. If your trademarks are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and you believe third parties are importing and or exporting infringing goods, then you will want to record your trademark and inform CBP of the circulation of infringing goods in interstate commerce.

If you suspect goods are being imported in violation of your Intellectual Property rights (IPR), you may call the National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center at (866) 477-2060 or visit their Website. You may also report IPR violations by submitting an electronic form online on Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Web site.

A trademark owner must register and record their trademark with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office with Customs and Border Protection. There is a fee of $190.00 to apply for each trademark recorded.  Trademarks are recorded for a term of 20 years.

In order for us to help you record your trademark, we need the following information: the name; complete business address; citizenship of the trademark owner; the place of manufacture of goods bearing the trademark to be recorded; the name and addresses of persons or companies authorized to use the trademark; the identity of any parent or subsidiary companies or other foreign companies under common ownership or control which uses the trademark abroad; and a status copy of the certificate of registration certified by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office showing title to be in the name of the applicant.

Please contact our team of experienced trademark attorneys if you need trademark recordation assistance.

To Schedule an Appointment

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.